Calendar of DESA events
55th Session of the Commission for Social Development (CSocD55)
01 - 10 February, 2017
The CSocD55 will take place at United Nations Headquarters in New York from 1 to 10 February 2017. The priority theme for the 2017-2018 review and policy cycle would be “Strategies for the eradication of poverty to achieve sustainable development for all”.
Please note that:
* This event is only open to NGOs in Consultative Status with ECOSOC
* NGOs can register up to 10 Representatives.
* The deadline to register is 20 January 2017.
* Information about the session is available here:http://bit.ly/csocd55
* Online Application Form for Side Events: The deadline is 2 December 2016 by 11:30 p.m. NY Time.
* Submit your request for Oral Statement: Coming Soon
Click here to submit your written statement. The deadline is 31 October 2016.
Click here to submit your request for oral statement. The deadline is 25 January 2017.
Disclaimer for Fraudulent Conference Invitations: Note that fraudulent emails are currently being circulated, inviting individuals or groups to UN DESA conferences in London, United Kingdom or similar conferences. Please be aware that the United Nations is not involved in the arrangement of such conferences, and the use of the name of the UN or DESA in this instance is not authorized. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not respond to the email or take any further action in relation to the invitation. For more information, please visit the United Nations Fraud Alert website