View StatementList of Published Statements
|Link to Official Document||E/2011/NGO/66|
Geriatric Care Foundation, Pakistan always in the favor of education and knows the power of education to bring a vast and positive change in the society and open the minds from extremism towards modernism and liberalism. Only through education our country will come forward and interact better with developed nations. Unless and until all member of our country no matter children, youth, women or elderly will access to get education and have all the facilities and equipments during learning the education processes there would be no change in the society and the culture. There is a need to provide not only the formal education but also informal education and moreover the correct and true teaching of Islam in Madresa and in schools.
GCF,P organized conferences for the awareness of non-formal education on different health topics regularly, and also presented programs on different health topics interested for everybody on Radio and TV.
- We provide access and knowledge to youth, women and elderly by writing articles in newspapers;
- Teaches the children about true teaching of Islam, about love, harmony and peace and respect the others rights;
- We organized medical camps and provide medical facilities, check-ups, medicines and training;
- We arranged and give lectures for students of school and colleges;
- We provide computer training for needy children, girls, women and elderly;
- We are giving training to paramedical staff of hospitals;
- We are making projects for hospitals
- Our main focus is youth, girls and women;
- We are interacting Government to implement our programs through different ministries;
- We are mobilizing business industry to invest in education system;
- We will continue our work in the future in more advances ways.