|Areas of expertise & Fields of activity:
Economic and Social:
- Criminal Justice
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Affairs
- International Law
- International Security
- Least Developed Countries
- Minority Rights
- New Global Institutions
- Peace and Security
- Women/gender Equality
Gender Issues and Advancement of Women:
- Education and training of women
- Human rights of women
- Service provision
- Country or region codes
- Demographic and social surveys
|Millennium Development Goals:
- Achieve universal primary education
|Year established (YYYY):
|Year of registration (YYYY):
||The WOPIJ consists of the following organizational units:
-First: Member of the Fiqhi (Islamic jurisprudential) Board.
-Second: The Preliminary Committee.
-Third: The Secretariat-General.
-Fourth: The Secretary-General.
-Fifth: The General Congress/Assembly.
|Number and type of members:
- Donations and grants from domestic sources
- Foreign and international grants