Areas of expertise & Fields of activity:
Economic and Social:
Peace and Security
Peace and Development in Africa:
Peace in Africa
Conflict Resolution in Africa:
|Country of activity:
|Millennium Development Goals:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
|Year established (YYYY):
|Year of registration (YYYY):
||Accept International is a non-governmental organization based in Japan, operating in Somalia, Kenya, and Indonesia.
The organization consists of 4 departments.
1. Overseas Projects(Somalia, Kenya, Indonesia, General Affairs of Overseas Projects)
2. Domestic Projects (Social Re-integration, Rehabilitation Protection Support)
3. Fundraising and Public Relations (Media, Sales, Management)
4. Administration (Personnel Planning, General Affairs and Planning)
In the Department of Overseas Projects, local staffs have been hired in each of the operating countries.
There is a department manager in each department, with the CEO, Yosuke Nagai, as the lead manager in the organization.
|Number and type of members:
||The managers in each of the 4 departments are paid staffs, as well as the local staffs in the operating countries. Furthermore, there are 3 part-time staffs, approximately 30 interns, and 20 pro-bono members to contribute to our activities.
- Membership fees or dues
- Fundraising campaigns
- Product sales and business services
- Donations and grants from domestic sources
- Funds from other Non-Governmental Organizations